There has been extensive public consultation on the future of Noss over the last four years and the final plans represent a shared vision between the owners of the site and the local community. Extensive changes have been made to the original masterplan first shown to the general public in September 2007.
The consultation process has included the following events:
- Four rounds of public exhibitions on the future of the plans, including a specific display on the detailed plans for the marina and the final exhibitions were held in September 2009
- Four issues of the Noss Vision newsletter distributed to households in Kingswear and Dartmouth
- Visits to the site by key stakeholders and community groups
- Presentations to parish councils and other key stakeholder groups on the draft and final masterplans
- Focus groups covering young people as well as residents of Dartmouth and Kingswear
- A public consultation statement submitted with the outline planning application which you can download by clicking here
All the material from the public exhibitions, copies of the newsletters and press information can be downloaded from the newsroom section.